NASA Earth Observatory image modified by SkyTruth
Viewing and downloading month flaring summaries in SkyTruth Alerts requires you to register for an account.
- Log into SkyTruth Alerts.
- Navigate to the area you’re interested in by zooming in and out and click-dragging the map.
- Click “Layers” in the left sidebar.
- Click Flaring Summary under the Oil & Gas group. You may need to open Oil & Gas to see these layers.
- Select start and end months and click Submit. Summary data will appear in a table.
- Click the Download CSV File button to download the data.
Watch a video of the process: