|The Jonah Field in Sublette County, WY is partly managed by the BLM and has seen heavy development in recent years, based on mineral leases from the 1970’s. Millions more acres are under consideration for development, requiring strong, effective management with accurate and accessible disclosure.
Photo Credit: Bruce Gordon, EcoFlight
- Verifying compliance: Coverage, timeliness, completeness
- Research on the use of various chemicals and additives
- Mapping or otherwise visualizing the data
- Minimum – Publish the entire collection in a simple standard text format (like CSV) that can be imported directly into a spreadsheet or database.
- Better – Provide a way to bulk download all the disclosure data in a search result set (as raw data, not PDFs)
- Best – Consider automatically re-publishing fracfocus.org disclosure content to data.gov or similar Open Data Initiative publication portal
Lift Intellectual Property Restrictions:
Require “Official” Reference Copy for Reports:
Require a Document Publish Date:
Require Document Change Management: